Sunday, April 19, 2009

2009 Walong Filipina Exhibit at Sining Kamalig Art Gallery

I took ShutterTot, with the folks, to Sining Kamalig to let her view the art works of the eight featured Filipina artists. I was advised by her Pre-School Adventure teacher at her school to expose her to art in order to develop her skills.

Some of the photos she took:

The gallery has a nice view of the Araneta Center.
I bet the scene will be so much better in a few years.


My favorite: "Full Moon" Oil on Canvas by Lydia Velasco





"Backward Development" Oil on Canvas by Camille Dela Rosa



"Narcissism Unsound" Oil on Canvas by Camille Dela Rosa




During lunch at Reyes Barbecue



Her best subject for the day: Moi! :p



All photos taken by the ShutterTot.

2 comments:

  1. naks naman. this is great joyce! :)

    am sure she'll develop a good sense of aesthetic taking after her mom with the early "formative education" you're giving her.

    nice!

    hooray krissy! and mommy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is too cute for words :)

    which reminds me, i had an art set as a gift for her like two christmases ago. haha, and it's still with me.

    ReplyDelete